Sunday, September 27, 2009

Saturday.


Brewier and I went to New Smyrna Beach so I cold breathe the healing salt air, I always feel better at the beach. Unfortunately, as much as I love being outside, my Scandinavian heritage betrays me every time; I start to burn after only a few minutes in the sun. After being at the beach 2 1/2 hours, most of that time spent sitting in the shade of our spf coated umbrella, I looked like this. Blogger washes out the photos, so I'll just tell you, I'm purple.


My dear sweet friend Olivia came over for a visit in the afternoon. We watched a movie and a couple of new tv shows, then went to the craft room where we pulled down my bin of old jewelery. She totally rocks the '80's look, dont you think?


Why wear one earring when you can wear three?

3 comments:

hilltopper said...

TRICIA!!! OMG!!! i hope it was worth the salt air breathing! are you feeling better internally?

Katie said...

OUCH!! hope it heals quickly...I hate being sunburned (and get burned very easily)!

Jenn said...

Gosh ouch! LOTS OF ALOE......