Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Blame It on Being Sick.



Why else would I take unflattering pictures of myself like this? I had posted on Facebook about having not been out of the house for over a week. Keith commented that I should have watched Grey Gardens with him the night before, which led to me taking this fever induced picture of myself and posting it on his FB page. Just call me Little Edie.



And because my family keeps telling me I look like a drug addict in my blonde picture, ( I had a fever!) I made myself a brunette. I've always wanted long hair. It doesn't hurt that I discovered a foundation and concealer application on the makeover website.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

This so fun. I'll post my after:)

mrsmouthy said...

I think it's even funnier that you not only took the pictures, but also that you posted them on your blog. You look fabulous even sick!