Friday, September 18, 2009

Hello! It's Meg, mom's second favorite daughter here!

She's currently dying (not really) on the sofa with pneumonia this week so I've taken it upon myself to take some foodie pictures and blog for her.

Our lovely friend, Sarah, came over for a late lunch, and despite the fact that it was HER birthday today, she brought over the food AND some beautiful flowers for mom.


I found the netty things pretty cool. So cool that I didn't even photograph the actual flowers. So here.

alien flowers!




the food and an out of focus tea pot




four kinds of olives...no idea what kind. I.DO.NO.EAT.OLIVES.




Sarah

sbday11



pretty pretty




egg salad




tiny tomatoes!




something (barley and mushrooms)





>





And that's it. Now I can tell mom her blog has been updated.

Goodnight!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

that totally looks like Sarah food! Also, Sarah, I wore that same dress yesterday! :)

Jenn said...

I wish I could take pictures like that! They're gorgeous!

Amy said...

That something looks very good.

mrsmouthy said...

I'm the same way on my birthday--I make my own cake and everything. It makes me happy.