Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Have You Met My Daughter?



The younger one, Megan? Go to her blog, She is an amazing artist, photographer, writer and cook. Visit. Leave a comment and tell her what you think of her blog. Maybe then she will realize how talented she is. (and that she could charge $ for this.)

She whipped up this new banner for my craft blog yesterday. She walked around my house gathering objects then arranged and photographed them and a couple of hours later I had this. I love it, its so me!

crafty photo

3 comments:

Vickie said...

pretty pretty pretty and very you.
What is the font called?

Tricia said...

Vickie, the font is called Blackout serif. I found it on a free font site.
http://www.tripwiremagazine.com/design/design/45-exceptionally-useful-free-handwritten-fonts.html

hilltopper said...

oh! i want her! she rocks and rolls the banner world!