Thursday, August 06, 2009

It Was Like...a Miracle!


I'm at the age where I need to use a moisturizer, and being allergic to just about everything made finding one that didn't make my face red and swollen, or send me into an asthma attack was nearly impossible; it's taken me two years. I now have in my possession a jar of nonfragranced moisturizing goodness that I've been using for two months.I knew my skin had been looking better, but this morning after getting out of the shower and wrapping a towel around my wet hair turban style, I looked into my sometimes scary magnifying mirror and was surprised to see a real improvement. Lines were diminished, my skin looked younger and tighter, I was amazed!. I kept my hair wrapped up in its turban as I started putting on my makeup. "Wow! I thought. Even my lines and sagging brow look better. I look ten years younger! This moisturizer is AWESOME!" Then I finished my makeup and took off the turban. The same turban that had been sliding down the back of my head, pulling my skin taut like I had had a face lift. I was heartbroken. But I still like the moisturizer.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Funny!

hilltopper said...

you are a funny lady! its why we love you, well, one of the reasons.

Sarah said...

THAT was a cruel, cruel trick! I'm glad you didn't throw the moisturizer out the window after that! :-)

mrsmouthy said...

I am waiting for the day turban towels come into fashion. Won't we all be gorgeous then!