Monday, August 10, 2009

Instead of Blogging I've Been,


Having coffee with Vickie.

Went to pool party where Gator impressed us with his superior coordination, by jumping off the side of the pool onto a boogie board and landing like this then surfed across the pool. This kid is amazing.

You know who else is amazing? My husband, for coming up with this brilliant idea as to what we should take to the pool party to eat.

I stopped by Renee's this morning to wish her a happy birtday. Eva woke up and wandered out of bed while I was visiting. I love her morning hair!

Ethan visited with me this afternoon and we had a blast playing with photo booth on my mac. This picture creeps me out every time I look at it.


Remember that wine cabinet I pulled from my neighbors trash? I sold it on Craigslist for $40!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

You made the wine cabinet look amazing for the photo!

Greg Pflug said...

welcome back Tricia, what night can you get free for the bioluminescence? Don't choose Friday because I already have 56 people signed up.

Katie said...

ha, that picture of Ethan is really funny...and freaky!

hilltopper said...

wow! what can i say

Gator is awesome, eva's hair is...wow... i use to call my sister Jungle Girl when she woke up with a similar do and Yep that picture of Ethan IS freaky, i think its the super skinny arms.

Brewier said...

The big square head and huge eyes don't bother you? :)

mrsmouthy said...

Just popping in to say "hi" and sorry I don't make the blogging loop as often as I used to/want to. I feel like the first woman ever to have two kids!