Thursday, August 27, 2009

If Laughter is the Best Medicine,



I should be feeling fabulous. I sat on the sofa all afternoon, (Dr's orders,) resting and watching 8 episodes of "How I Met Your Mother." I'd never watched it on tv and happened to come across some of the episodes online, and then checked some of the dvd's out of the library. It is a funny show, but what really makes me laugh is that the character, "Marshall," could be Matthew. Seriously. Megan was watching it with me and said the same thing.. if you've ever seen any of Megs vlog's, you'd know what I mean.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You're RIGHT! Marshall is Matthew!! I love that show, and I particularly like Marshall's character. :-)

hilltopper said...

he even kind looks like him, doesnt he?

Vickie said...

funny. I think he even kind of sounds like him.

mrsmouthy said...

That's awesome! You have a doctor that prescribes "How I Met Your Mother" for a cure?!

P.S. I totally picture you looking like the lady in the picture at the top of your blog.

P.P.S I'm sorry I haven't had much time to read other people's blogs lately. Today I'm skipping a shower to do it!