Monday, August 31, 2009

I Hate Everyone.



The,"Get Set Go," song, not me. Thats what I think of everyday when I see this guy whom I'm assuming lives in our neighborhood. He rides one of those old fashioned bikes that are about 6 feet tall, with a huge front tire and little back tire, alot like this one:



I watch him zip by my house daily and have often passed by him while riding my bike on the Cady Way Trail, and he never looks happy. Most bikers on the trail smile and say hi or good morning when you pass them but not this guy. Never ever, which kind of bothers me because if you are going to ride an attention getting bike that brings smiles to others, should you smile too?

EDIT Jenn in her comment says this: He's our old neighbor. He's actually a really nice guy. He says it's just hard to ride this bike and talk to everyone. The boys have ridden it a few times. It was really hard....

Thank you for clearing that up Jenn...it really does make me feel better.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

He's our old neighbor. He's actually a really nice guy. He says it's just hard to ride this bike and talk to everyone. The boys have ridden it a few times. It was really hard....

Jenn said...

No problem. Have a happy day!!!

Vickie said...

that's weird he waved and smiled at me when I came over last time but I was in my car?

Tricia said...

Maybe its just me he doesn't like.
How can that be??