Saturday, August 29, 2009

Deeply Meaningful Discussions.


Todays went something like this; it was lunch time and we had just picked up subs to take to the park for a picnic.
Me: Wow. I can tell its lunch time. Look at all the people!
Brewier: Imagine how much time we would have if we didn't have to eat. No shopping, no cooking, no cleaning up....
Me, silently trying to conceive not baking or drinking coffee..hmmmm
Brewier: Just think if we were like plants and only needed sunshine and water. Everyone would be healthier and spend more time outside.

Fast forward 15 minutes as we are sitting outside by the lake enjoying our lunch with the sun shining and a breeze blowing.
Me: I love being outside, I feel so much better outside! Can't we just stay here all day?
Brewier: See! You should be a plant!


Brewier, contemplating being a plant.

Or maybe just looking at this cottage across the lake.


Hmmm, I could be a tree.


This has nothing to do with the post. Its for Jessica. Look where my hands are!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

One of my cousins had her wedding there! It's a beautiful park!