Monday, August 24, 2009

Apparently, I AM Going to Be One of Those Grandmothers.



You know,the kind that posts pictures of their grandchildren and tell you how a-dorable they are.
After weeks of asking to come to Maemaes house without mommy, Addison arrived here on Wednesday. I don't know who was more excited, me or her. Look at that sweet face.

One of the first things she wanted was a pedicure, and since Gregory was visiting at the time, he got one too.


They were both very pleased with their red toenails. I'm not sure how Greg and Melissa felt about it.


Gregory is quite camera she as you can see.



Yesterday Addison went home and today has called me about a dozen times talking for over an hour. I'm ready to have her back for another visit.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Love them! :) Addison has been so happy when she's on the phone talking with you. Maybe this visit should be a monthly thing...

Linda said...

I feel the same way about my grandkids although I don't get to see them often.