Saturday, July 11, 2009

The One with the Aliens Burying Giants in the Ground.



One of my favorite things to do while in Ky is to go for a ride, and the area my mother is law lives in is lovely and green and very rural. Imagine my surprise as we are riding along a small back road and I spotted this:



Creepy giant hands coming out of the ground. What I didn't photograph was all the NO TRESPASSING signs around this little home and its driveway that we pulled our car into. A little further down the road at a different home, I spotted this:


Need a better look? Two alien creatures in front of a rock that has been shaped into the form of the state of KY.


All I can say is that aliens invasion would explain so much.

4 comments:

dardar310 said...

LOL. o yes.

Just say Julie said...

hahaha! Maybe the first house is an allstate agent?

Greg Pflug said...

Its a state of its own.

hilltopper said...

i see the aliens are shirtless.