Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Never in a Million Years



would I have thought that I would post a close up picture of my face, sans makeup, in full sunlight, just out of bed. No way. Never.

Yet here it is. My reason? This is for my friends and family in FL, who only know me as the sickly looking Tricia who always appears to have two black eyes, even when wearing layers of concealer. After spending a month out of Florida, I realize, I'm a pretty healthy and energetic person and its my environment that is making me so sick....just like my Dr. told me.
(I am sporting a bit of sunburn though....because I've been outside in the land of the living!)

4 comments:

meg.kat.art said...

you look so good! i guess we're all moving up north soon.

Darla said...

You know what you need to do. The question is are you ready?

mrsmouthy said...

That's a beautiful, healthy glow! I take it you can't move b/c of Brewier's job?

iphotographu said...

Amazing! Glad you are feeling well! BTW I am down to vinegar, baking soda, clorox, roach pies! However, I haven't figured out what to do about dusting...any suggestions?