Friday, July 24, 2009

It's What I've Been Up To.



Brewier had something to film in Tampa, so we went over and spent a couple of days with the girls. Kate is 7 1/2 months old already, is trying to talk and has started signing. She is the happiest baby I've ever been around, which is a good balance to her first born sensitive, perfectionist sister.






Jessica and I were at Target where we spotted these Star Trek waffles, and I HAD to buy them for breakfast the next morning. We <3 Star Trek.



Yesterday afternoon I got a call from Greg, wanting to get together to cook and try some new recipes. We settled on P.F. Chang's Mongolian Beef, vegetable lo mein and steamed broccoli. It was all really good, though I would probably cut back on the sugar in the beef recipe next time.





Today, I'm cleaning up the kitchen and trying to take pictures of things for my etsy shop. I took some photos yesterday but both the color and focus are off on my camera:( I'm also unsuccessfully pretending its not hot and humid outside. Only four more months of summer to go.

5 comments:

hilltopper said...

i love mongilian beef, its one of my favorite chinese dishes.

Greg Pflug said...

you forgot to set the "skinny" feature on your camera

hilltopper said...

is that bob the tomato on your fridge?

Tricia said...

Yes Monica, that is Bob. You've got really good eyes!

hilltopper said...

i zoomed in the pic so i could see what he was cutting up, then decided to nose around your kitchen.