Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First Things First.


As I typed that title out I thought, what does that saying really mean? Its kind of odd, don't you think? But anyway, I want to show you this fabulous handbag I picked up at a garage sale this weekend for the bargain price of $2. Its leather and zebra dyed cow...fur? Hair? Whatever.



The big news is, and it is what is occupying my days is, I'm having a gigantic yard sale, hopefully this weekend, or next. The house staging I was working on ended up not happening, so all those wonderful things I purchased for it need to go, along with a lot of my own home decor things. If you love Anthropologie or Pottery Barn style, then this is the sale for you. I'll post pictures once I have everything out, and any friends/blog readers can come and shop before I have the sale.

5 comments:

Just say Julie said...

I think maybe it's cowhide. I would so get in my car and drive to your yard sale this weekend... But I have to purge my stuff before the hub let's me bring more in! I'm planning mine for 2 weeks from now.

Anne said...

How I wish I could come! I do love your style... it's just a bit too far for me though, and any bargains would be negated by the air fare...

hilltopper said...

i have people coming this weekend!!! besides the fact that thats a LOOOOONG trip for a yard sale.

hope everything sells!

Greg Pflug said...

If Megan and Matthew come over make sure they shake off before entering.
If they spend the night put some cardboard between the castor wheels of the bed and your hardwood floors.
Just trust me on this one.

Corey said...

yay! when can I come and shop???? This is Vickie using corey's computer.