Friday, July 17, 2009

Doors.


I've got a thing for them. And houses. Ever since I was a weird little kid, I've loved them, and this has to be one of my favorite doors ever. Its in downtown Madison, IN. I wish I had gotten more of the gable over the door and less of the sidewalk in the picture. Oh well, I'll just have to go back and reshoot:)







My day has been spent cleaning out closets, and putting things in piles to be dealt with. I have garage sale piles, house staging piles and several piles of vintage goodies that I am going to put in my Etsy shop next week for real this time.
There, I've made a commitment and a dead line so I have to do it.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

mad commitments are not fun..
I love doors too you never know where they lead..tell me when you have a garage sale, please.

Jenn said...

There are some great doors in Winter Park. Some great garage doors too. Happy cleaning. Jenn

Just say Julie said...

Gorgeous door! I'm trying to figure out what to do with my rather blah looking one this summer. Good luck with your piles :)