Monday, June 01, 2009

Yesterday Was Day at the Beach.



and we couldn't have custom ordered a nicer or more perfect day. It wasn't too hot and there was a constant cool breeze. The water was crystal clear and full of thousands of fish.... all hell bent on body slamming us. One hit my foot and I kicked it out of the water, into the air between Brewier and I where it came down with a big splash.


Look how happy my feet are when they are at the beach....even if the fish did try to nibble them.



We've been getting ice cream here since 1986, and it is the best ice cream you will ever eat. The Food Network even featured them on one of their programs.



Cookies and cream for Brewier and mint chocolate chip for me, because it is MY FAVORITE.

Look at that sheepish grin....Brewier went back for a second cone.

We got home, showered and then it was off to Gregs for the Mark's St. Sunday night dinner.

We celebrated Teds birthday with a yummy cake. Thank you Melissa for all the work you did to make this such a fun evening for everyone.

7 comments:

wende said...

Wow. . . that water looks amazing!

Jenn said...

I LOVE mint chocolate chip! It is my favorite too....

c.g. said...

That first picture is beautiful..as are your 'happy feet' toes! :-)

You two are so cute together.

cookies and cream...yummy!!!

Linda said...

Mint chocolate chip is my favorite too!

Vickie said...

what beach are you at?

Tricia said...

Vickie, Cortez beach on Anna Maria island. Its the same beac I took the girls to every morning when they were little.

Georgia B. said...

the beach is one of my favorite places to be.

wow! you were so close to where my husband's parents live—long boat key! that is where i was at the end of april. that's where my give-away beach shot is from. i did not know you live so close! how cool!