Thursday, June 25, 2009

So I'm back in Carrollton, ( the land that Verizon does not service,) after spending a few days in Danville with my brother Ken. Ken is the Fire Marshall in Danville, and gets to drive a huge bright red pick up truck with lights and sirens. One rainy day he picked me up at lunch and took me to McDonalds, because I was having a coffee emergency. He put on his lights and sirens and we blew by all the traffic and through every red light to get there.
Ok, not really...but we could have. He did demonstrate these features to me as we drove through traffic, and that was pretty cool. Next time I see him I'm going to ask for a ride in the BIG fire truck.

3 comments:

hilltopper said...

he looks very "official" in his fire marshall shirt.

Kimberly said...

Gotta love a man in uniform!

Linda said...

I'm enjoying following you on your vacation. It looks like fun.