Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Now This is How to Say I Love You.


Remember last week when I was on my baking binge? In one afternoon I made muffins, cookies, fixed lunch and dinner, all without stopping to do dishes. Yikes! Every pot and pan and baking utensil I own was dirty, the kitchen was disastrous, and I was tired from my mad baking skills.

See this dish drainer and counter full of clean dishes? I didn't wash a single one. While I was resting Brewier went to the kitchen and cleaned up my mess. Better than a box of chocolates.


6 comments:

HopiQ said...

Amen and amen.

hilltopper said...

did he get all the energy from the sugar and carbs?

Jenn said...

Wonderful man!!!!!

mrsmouthy said...

My sink looks like that at least once a day...and usually two or three times!

Jane said...

That man is a keeper. Spontaneous dish washing is better than chocolate, foot rubs, and breakfast-in-bed.

Sarah said...

I wish someone loved me that much...