Friday, June 19, 2009

Monica of Madison.



(I like alliteration.) I drove over to Madison, IN today and had lunch with Monica, whom I became friends with through blogging. We've also spent a day antiquing and an afternoon sitting outside listening to the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra. It's so much fun having a friend to visit, especially one who accommodates and understands my weird health issues... like sitting outside to eat lunch even though the heat index is 100 degrees. She also got to experience, (because I went into a Walmart for 5 minutes,) poisoned Tricia today, you know, spacey, random, and just not quiet normal. Yeah, sorry about that Monica.

2 comments:

hilltopper said...

it was fun! after 5 minutes i hardly noticed the heat and there was a nice breeze.

being poisoned is never good, hope youre feeling better after some sweating and fresh air.

Sarah said...

Awww, how fun! I'm so glad you guys got together. :-)