Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yes,


That really is a shot of espresso she's drinking. And when it was gone she asked for more. It really is in the genes. Do I feel guilty about giving her coffee? No, I'd feel much worse about letting her have juice or soda.



Megan and I got together today for a visit to Seven Sisters Coffee House, but after a lunch from Little Siagon that made us both feel sick, we decided to postpone our visit. Instead we came home, made a pot of coffee and just as we were sitting down to drink it, the rain started; perfect timing. We haven't had rain in months, and the smoke has been so heavy that it looks foggy outside. I was so happy when I heard those first drops that I jumped up and down yelling, "It's raining! It's raining!"
Now Matthew is here too, and we are going to make some yummy sandwiches and have dinner together.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

We give our kids coffee too. People are so weird about it!!! We love it and so does Alice (3)....

Georgia B. said...

wonderful photo! looks quite professional! and it's just adorable.

amy said...

My little one, Ally (3), loves iced coffee!

mrsmouthy said...

It has been raining here since October. I am neither jumping nor yelling.