Saturday, May 09, 2009

Whew.


I'd been in Tampa since Thursday visiting Jessica and babysitting Addison and Kate. I AM SO TIRED. It brought back memories of when Jessica and Megan were little and I felt like this every night... totally exhausted to the point where you lie down and your body is shaking. But I'm home now and sitting on the sofa watching Chocolat and eating ice cream. I have no guilt over the ice cream because it was 100 degrees today, and everyone knows ice cream doesn't count when its hot. You're right its just a lie I tell myself because I've had two bowls.

1 comment:

Just say Julie said...

I used to work at Baskin Robbins and managed to convince myself that banana splits actually counted as dinner during the summer. (fruit, dairy, protein) And is it getting hotter sooner this year? holy Cow!