Thursday, May 21, 2009

So Today I...



Watched Emmie and Micah while Allison was at her last Dr appointment before the baby is born. Saltines are a big deal to these two youngsters, so I always make sure to have some on hand when they visit.



After having naked toe nails for nearly a year, I said, "Ha!" and laughed in the face of death and painted them. I can't tell you how many people, both in person and online, told me my feet just didn't look like my feet without polish on the toes. I agree.



Allison, Megan and I went and had coffee at Seven Sisters. Emmie and Micah enjoyed the kids area. The coffee shop is set up so the parents can sit on the sofa and look out an interior, window and see the kids playing. That's the kids room with the green wall.



Megan has a friend who is having her first novel published and she, (Jaclyn,) asked Megan to shoot her author's photo. I got to be the makeup artist! Don't you love her vintage style?



I also tried doing a bikini wax on myself again. I know, I'm always saying I'll never ever do that to myself again, but about once a year I get a wild hair, (ha ha ha,) and think, "I'm going to try that again, because one of these times I might have success." One side was successful, the other.....well, I'm now sporting a big purple bruise. No, no pictures of that.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like a fun day all around (except that last part - ouch!!).

Jenn said...

Fun coffe shop. I have to go.... Ouch to the last part....ICE is all I have to say:(

Jessica said...

You're feet are back! :)

mrsmouthy said...

The craziest thing about the picture of your feet is I swear your camera is also actually IN the picture. I'm impressed.

meg.kat.art said...

that's my little camera on the table :)