Thursday, May 07, 2009

Really, I NEED These Shoes.


I know, I know, I hardly ever leave the house, but still, I think I need them.
I can't believe my toe nails aren't painted either, let alone take a picture of them in their nakedness. I haven't been able to paint them since last August. Too much of a health risk. I wish I were kidding.



I'm in Tampa babysitting Addison and Kate. I put Addison to bed 40 minutes ago and she's still talking to her stuffed animals. I'm having flash backs to when Jessica and Megan were little and the nights when I thought they'd never go to sleep.

7 comments:

Georgia B. said...

those shoes are ADORABLE!

Jenn said...

Yes! you NEED those shoes!

Kimberly said...

I'm sorry Tricia, but I am having awful flashbacks to the 70's when I look at those shoes. (Shiny plastic hurts my eyes!) Stick with your Birki's and your feet will thank you!!!

Vickie said...

Very pretty shoes and I think your toes look pretty too.

Sarah said...

Of course you need them... I need them too! :-) We will find somewhere for you to wear them!

Kathleen said...

WOWZA!!

mrsmouthy said...

Impeccable taste!