Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"I Love You More Than God."



Those were Gregory's words to his daddy, Greg, after picking him up from the airport tonight. Greg has been in snowy California doing wilderness medical training for nearly two weeks, and the boys really miss him when he's gone. They cling to him and climb all over him every chance they get.



This picture of, "Grinning Greg," is for you Mom.



Greg posted on his blog yesterday that he was going to be in San Fran, and was going to find a Trader Joe's. Look at what he brought me!
8 chocolate bars, a tub of chocolate covered espresso beans, chocolate dipped chocolate chip cookies, toffee, chili spiced mango's, candied ginger, and dried sweetened hibiscus flowers. I'm anxious to try the flowers. If they're any good, I'm going to try drying some off my own bushes.

Thank you Greg! I missed you too.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

WOW!!!! That's is quite the haul - love all the chocolate. :)

Jenn said...

We REALLY need a Trader Joe's...

Mom said...

Oh, you remember my nickname for Greg. He is so thoughtful to bring you all those goodies. xxoo

Greg Pflug said...

Did you have chocolate for breakfast?

meg.kat.art said...

woah! nice picks!

hilltopper said...

mmmm, candy....