Sunday, May 10, 2009

Allison is Right,


It does look like mulch, though I'm sure mulch tastes better.Brewier has been going to a Dr that practices traditional Chinese medicine, and this is the made to order concoction of sticks, shells, bark, and only God knows what else, that Brewier boils everyday to make a tea that he has to drink, (more like gulp while holding his breath.)



The tea looks like mud, and smells really nasty. We had to buy a burner so he could cook his mulch outside, it was making the house smell really funky.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUCK. but if it works...YIPEE xxoo

aliann said...

Eww, the tea itself looks even worse than I suspected. I sure hope it works its magic!

Linda said...

I hope it really does what it is supposed to do because it sure does look awful.

reneenix said...

Making him cook it outside. My girls would have been so grateful had I. He can get a list of the mulch ingredients if he asks for it. I pray it works the wonders it did for me! Mine was much prettier though I had little red seeds in mine!