Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Twilight Has Damaged My Brain.


I made fun of the book from the minute I first read about it on blogs written by grown women. Oh how I mocked them....and all the Twilight Facebook flair....these people are seriously unbalanced I said to Megan. She said I should read the books so as not make an uninformed judgement. I read the books, and felt no real affection for them. They passed the time and were a mindless easy read. So what happened that now, I have trouble reading other books? That when I woke up this morning and it was grey and raining I thought, "What a perfect day to read Twilight again!" Its a sickness for sure.

2 comments:

aliann said...

I checked the first book out from the library just to see what all the buzz was about . I was a bit embarrassed to have Trent see what kind of silly reading I was doing, but he actually swiped my book before I got to it and read it in one night. Then he downloaded the rest of the series and read it on his iphone within a week!

mrsmouthy said...

Go straight to the doctor. Ask for a lobotomy. Come home and read Grapes of Wrath.

Twilight was one of the 10 worst books I've ever read. The lobotomy has done WONDERS for my head.