Thursday, April 30, 2009

Those Crazy Aussies.


I was trying to locate a recipe on an Australian website today and kept getting this message. It gave me a good laugh first thing in the morning..always a good way to start the day.



Eventually the site was up and working and I found the recipe I was looking for. When I finished, I closed the window and this window was lurking beneath it. I have no idea where this came from, but it cracked me up. Yes , I still use the phrase, "Cracked me up." I'm vintage that way.
And while I'm talking about Aussies here, Happy Birthday Amy!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I love that photo. What a lot of work. I wonder how tall they are. Someone must have had a snow day and nothing else to do.

Kathleen said...

funny!
have a great weekend, mama!

Amy said...

Thanks Tricia! I did have a lovely day. Some of those snow men are scary!