Monday, April 20, 2009

Oreos.


I don't buy them and I rarely eat them, but Friday night around 10pm I had such a craving for them! I told Brewier and he offered to go out and buy a package of cookies but I said no, sure that the craving would pass and it did.
Saturday morning after making our (very successful,) garage sale rounds we stopped at Publix to get a couple of loaves of French bread for our big family dinner that evening. The French bread is in the bakery section...right next to the donuts that were on sale. I don't usually buy donuts either, but Publix make s the best donuts, and they were on sale, so I got a box. I decided I would make a key lime pie for dessert, and went down the baking aisle to get my supplies and while I was gathering those, Brewier found the cookie section and picked up the the BIG package of Oreos.
As of last night, the cookies were gone, the pie was gone, the donuts were looong gone, and the bag of potato chips I had to buy to balance out all that sugar were gone too. After eating all that I think I know why I've had the blahs.

4 comments:

mrsmouthy said...

Tricia, if I didn't know better I'd make you go out and get a pregnancy test this very minute...

Jenn said...

We just got buy one oreo get one free and a 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk at Publix. Great deal!!! Chocolate overload...

Sophia said...

I saw Brewier on Dr. G last night. I was jumping on the sofa yelling at my husband to come look. He wasn't as impressed as I was. It was an episode that Brewier was a pharmacist. So cute. =)

Sarah said...

I just wish I'd been there to join in the junk food overload!! :-) You know I would have loved that!