Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Recipes.


This could all so be titled, "Tastes Better Than They Look," or, "Illegal To Pick Wildflowers in Vase on the Counter."
The muffins are a healthy recipe full of carrots and zucchini. I'm making them hoping to entice Addison to eat them and there by consuming the hated vegetables. The flowers were brought to me by my son in law, Matthew. He was picking them along the lake, right next to the sign that says not to pick them. He meant well.



For lunch today I decided to try a frittata recipe. I've avoid ed making frittatas in the past because I'm not a huge fan of eggs, and I always seem to overcook eggs. This is what the dish is supposed to look like:




This is how mine came out. It did taste pretty good, you know, once you peeled the brown part off.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I made those same muffins today and also took a picture of them. :)

Linda said...

I love frittatas. So easy and so good. I think I'll make one for lunch to use up some eggs.

Georgia B. said...

i'm salivating. these look really really good. seriously!

Heather said...

It all looks sooooo yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Hi daughter,
I am so hungry and your egg dish looks delicious.
I have been shopping this morning. Got a Hepa filter.Smoke here this morning. ILY mom xx00

mrsmouthy said...

Carrot/zucchini muffins sound awesome! Will you send me the recipe if you get a chance? (betokr@hotmail.com)