Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just Because.



I just did laundry. The pile on the left is my clothing. The pile on the right my pajamas. What a sad commentary on my life. I have a confession: If I know I'm not leaving the house all day, I'll shower and then put on a clean pair of PJ's. Its the next best thing to not wearing clothes at all.



Did you know that a Starbucks Venti Iced American has 5 shots of espresso in it? No? Me either until I had coffee with Jessica, (after having my morning cup and hour earlier,) and I decided to order one because that's what she gets. I've almost finished drinking it, and in record time too because it's so tasty, and Jess informs me of the caffeine content. Racing does not begin to describe what my heart did for the next couple of hours.

Gator decided that since I wear my glasses while I'm on my computer, he should wear them while online all so.



I can see my brothers aura in this picture! Ok, maybe it was just the flash. I don't think his aura would be angelic white anyway.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Your grankids are so cute!

Evi said...

All I can think of to say with regard to the jammies is...*sigh*...if only!

hilltopper said...

i love Gators mind!!! and his shirt.

Keith said...

You are such a pajama nudist! =)

Sarah said...

I'm right there with you on the jammies! You KNOW I live in mine. There is absolutely no point in putting on real clothes when you aren't leaving the house. Why not be comfortable? In fact, the first thing I do when I come home from anywhere is immediately change into PJ's. You know we are the normal ones - it's the rest of the clothes wearing people who are crazy!