Saturday, April 04, 2009

It Was a Beachin' Day.


It started with our traditional round of yard sales in the morning. I found some cool things for your house Hope, along with a few things for myself. Pictures will be posted later because the batteries in my camera are dead, which is why I have no pictures of our day at the beach, and what a gorgeous day it was. We picked up fried shrimp for lunch and ate it while sitting in our beach chairs, all wrapped up in towels to keep warm. Obviously, everyone else there was a tourist because no one else seemed to be cold in the 73 degree weather. I was freezing, but still had a nice time. I do a lot of people watching while were out and what I noticed to day was that 85% of the women at the beach were wearing bikinis. Only 5% should have been. If I'd had my camera I could shock you with pictures. It was baaaad.

4 comments:

HopiQ said...

THANKS! (I hate not having a camera, too.) Can't wait to see what ya bought. Can't wait to not see icky bikini pictures.

Linda said...

I hate to even get in a one piece bathing suit. My bikini days are long gone. Even sleeveless shirts as well. Sigh.

mrsmouthy said...

The temperature hit 61 today so I've been laying out in a bikini all afternoon! BTW, I'm 5 months pregnant. Am I in the 5%?

hilltopper said...

a good swimsuit is hard to find. im giving up the 2 piece this year because i dont like being gawked at by 40 yr old bald guys when i take my son to the pool. and because the preachers wife shouldnt be puttin' it all out there.