Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gorgeous Weather.


And no more cable tv. That's my excuse for not blogging. I used to sit and watch television and blog, but now that we don't have cable there's nothing to watch so I really don't sit much unless it's to read.
I've been doing a bit of cooking, I took this really bad picture of this really good caramelized onion and goat cheese pizza I made.



Sam was over for a visit yesterday and played the Indiana Jones game on the Lego website. I tried playing it and have yet to get past the first level.



Have you seen the latest Pottery Barn catalogue? The cover has a bunch of lanterns on it that look much like this one, that I bought three weeks ago at a yard sale for $1.
Score.

1 comment:

hilltopper said...

awesome yad sale find!!!and yum on the pizza, i always get that one at california pizza kitchen.