Sunday, April 05, 2009

The Chapel Picnic.


Yes I took more than one picture, but they all seem to be of the back of peoples heads. This is the adult three legged race.( Megan taught me how to do these spiffy labels.) I laughed so hard watching this race. First of all, we had to beg Breiwer to join the games, then the cone he and Al had to circle, was a good ten feet further out than everyone else's, otherwise they would have won. I normally would have been out there but I had a skirt on, and its hard to find someone to race with. It seems like all the women are pregnant, so we only had two girls racing. Then there was Paul and Milano. I should mention that Milano is blind. Totally blind. He and Paul came in last, but had the most fun racing; at times it looked like they were ballroom dancing. The father and son team won...they raced so well, I'm sure they had been practicing:)

3 comments:

meg.kat.art said...

i think running a three legged race blind might be somewhat similar to explaining photoshop functions over the phone.

Jessica said...

Love the photo! Milano is very brave...

Just say Julie said...

I never did well at those. Always ended up tripping asnd falling down!