Thursday, March 19, 2009

We'll Call This: Random Thursday.



I just saw that someone from San Dimas CA visited my blog. Everytime I think San Dimas, I think, Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure!

Megan and I spent most of the day together. We went to Old Time Pottery so she could pick up some dishes to use in photographing her food. After lunch we sat down with coffee and some amazing chocolate cupcakes she made, and watched another episode of Men in Trees. Yes, I'm watching all the episodes a second time.

I'm usually a pretty healthy eater but I've been having stomach issues lately. Vegetables and fruit make my stomach hurt, but junk food like chips, hot dogs, fried shrimp and coffee, don't bother it at all. How weird is that?

I have found a a few sites where I can watch movies online. So far I've watched, Twilight,( poor casting for the roll of Bella, I thought,) Taken, (doesn't every girl want a daddy who wil go to the ends of the earth for her?) and New in Town, ( predicatble, but good if you can't sleep at night.) Unfortunatly with all this movie watching, my reading has fallen by the wayside, and my brain is slowly turning to jello.

7 comments:

mrsmouthy said...

No offense, but I think your chip/hot dog/fried food kick is affecting your spelling abilities...

Jessica said...

I've been nauseous this week and the thinks that I can eat are along the same lines - lots of carbs, sweets, fat...while the head of romaine sits untouched in my fridge.

Linda said...

What is the site you use to watch movies? I usually have trouble finding sites.

Sarah said...

Ah, you would like where I'm at now... this is the land of fried food! They even fry cheese here. :-)

Kimberly said...

Went to the WP Art Fest this morning and it was great, but I wanted to warn you about something. They brought in tons and tons of shredded mulch to put down on the pathways. It is blowing all over the place and the dirt and dust is horrible.

You might not be able to go this year. They need to wet it down or something. Our feet and legs were black from the dirt. We had to hose off our legs when we got home.

meg.kat.art said...

i had on flip flops and my feet were covered in dirt when i got home!

miecky said...

Nice blog buddy. wanna Watch more episodes of Men in Trees TV Show? For this click on the link.