Sunday, March 22, 2009

No, I didn't blog yesterday. I was too busy with my garage sale-ing adventures. You see, I'm staging a friends house to help it sell, and had a list of things I needed to buy, and it's so much more fun when you have a purpose and a goal. I spent $51 and bought....
2 matching night stands, bedspreads and shams for both the master and guest bedroom, a lamp, art work, picture frames, trays, and a basket. Then I went to Costco and got a really nice light fixture for the bathroom for $25. I still have quite a few things to purchase, but I may have to go to thrift stores or an actual retail store to find what I need. This morning Brewier and I went to Ikea for their free breakfast and to do a little shopping, but the line for breakfast wrapped all through the store..hundreds of people...and we didn't feel like dealing with the crowds and came home. I found solace in a cup of McDonalds coffee. The Winter Park Art Festival ends today, and if the skies aren't to smokey, I'd like to go visit the birds one last time.

2 comments:

HopiQ said...

I hope you get to see your birds again today!

And Yay, Yay, Yay for yard sales!!!

Sarah said...

How fun to be staging a house! I would love to do that. I hope you're getting photos! :-)