Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Breakfast and a Bargain.



Megan had a picture of her breakfast, so here is what I ate. Avocado on a millet flax seed cracker, sprinkled with sea salt. Its all so my very tasty evening snack.



Yesterday I was looking through the most recent Williams Sonoma Home catalog and I came across this lovely $4000 dresser.



Here is my bargain dresser,(That I use as a buffet,) picked up at a garage sale a couple of years ago. I paid $45 for it and a matching night stand. I think its a pretty good likeness with the faux bamboo details, don't you?

3 comments:

meg.kat.art said...

i'm sorry, but my breakfast was soooo much better than anything involving avocados.


:)

Sarah said...

That breakfast looks yummy to me! :-) And I LOVE your buffet!

hilltopper said...

yummy.

and $4000, are you kidding! it better fold my clothes and put them away for that kind of cash!

good yard sale find.