Sunday, March 15, 2009

Is Anybody Out There?


It seems as fewer and fewer people are online, and I've noticed that visitors to my blog have dropped from 160 a day, to about 70. I'm certain the fact my posting as been less than stellar lately, has something to do with that too.
I haven't had a whole lot to blog about. I've spent a good deal of time at the Dr's, getting IV's, and am now suffering from a killer case of phlebitis that runs from my wrist to my elbow. And no Megan, I did not make that word up. It really is a condition, and it hurts like heck.
All my computer time has been spent watching, "Men in Tree's," online...with Chinese subtitles. My mom kept telling me I would love the show, but it seems that the day and time slot kept changing and I never did watch it. Now I'm so sad it got canceled because I do love it! It is sweet and funny and very reminiscent of another favorite show of mine, Northern Exposure.
Friday Sam and Gregory were here for the day, and because they had been up since 3am, I actually got them to lay down and nap. I love this picture of Sammy. He is such a boy.

6 comments:

Just say Julie said...

I loved Men in Trees! Though I think watching it with subtitles would drive me crazy. I think it's just a wierd time of year... everyone's getting back outside.

Darla said...

Men in Trees we really miss it we thought it was one of the better shows out there when it was on.

Linda said...

I've never even heard of Men in Trees. I will have to see if I can find it online. My readership went way down in February too for some reason but is now starting to slowly pick up. Maybe Facebook and the rest is the reason.

Amy said...

I'm still here. I think Facebook has taken a lot of people away from blogs. I don't understand that as Facebook seems a bit shallow next to a blog post and even I can find time for both! That photo is great, so typical!

hilltopper said...

i havent had much to blog lately either, hence the big gaps in posts. but i still check blogs every day and you know yours and megs ar 2 of my cant miss daily raeding

mrsmouthy said...

Oh man, if my readership dropped off that much I would just have one reader left. It would probably be my mom.