Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can it Get Any Worse?


Two coffee mugs were sitting on the counter, one with coffee, one with lemon water. I reached for my mug and took a big swig of coffee...only it wasn't coffee, it was the lemon water. Do you know what a shock that is to your taste buds? I grabbed my glass of water, (Yes I am a beverage person,) took a gulp to get rid of the lemon taste and just as I was swallowing I coughed, thereby shooting water out my nose. It still hurts.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Tricia...you make me laugh. I'm glad that I am sitting here with just a cup of Earl Grey or I'm sure it could happen to me!

hilltopper said...

did it make your sinuses lemony fresh?

Sarah said...

How funny... only not for you, I'm sure! :-) Still in MN. On someone else's computer. Mine's in MT and still virusy. Ugh. Miss you.

Keith said...

And thus you shall never have pollen allergies again...

(Wouldn't THAT be a fairy tale to come true?!)

Jessica said...

I remember when that happened to me at dinner when I was very little - opaque cup filled with milk, I thought it was water. :)