Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Therapy.


I was supposed to spend the day in Tampa with Jessica but half way there I started having a lot of breathing problems due to the exhaust system in our car, so we turned and I cried my way home. After Brewier dropped me off he called Megan and asked her to come spend the day with me, and we spent the morning together in my craft room. I had seen this big flower brooch on a fashion blog, with the design originating here, and decided to make my own version.

Photobucket

Photobucket

With a little wire, glue and fabric, I made this. I'll be putting a tutorial up on my craft blog either tonight or tomorrow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Something is attacking Megan!!!

Love the green, very cute. :)

Tricia said...

Jess, I know...it turned out a bit big. The next one I make will be a bit smaller.

KatieD said...

that's cool...reminds me of something I saw on Sarah Jessica Parker.

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/0/3987/38_2007/carrie.jpg

hilltopper said...

this would be ADORABLE on a bag. i like the black one at the top, sizewise.

megan could make some extra money as a catalog model, she is so pretty.

meg.kat.art said...

aw, you're sweet. i felt greasy and nasty without showering in 2 days - thus the sunglasses i demanded if mom were going to take my picture.

and you're right, the flower would look great on a bag!


oh, and here's the link katie posted: http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/0/3987/38_2007/carrie.jpg

Amy said...

I'm sorry you couldn't spend the day with Jessica, but that is a very cool brooch.

Sarah said...

That is so cool! Given the size, I wonder what it would look like higher up on the shoulder and the top and sides of the flower kind of bent with the contour of her shoulder and arm...

Greg Pflug said...

MY THERAPY
Duane and I had your chocolate chip cookies for breakfast
Thanks

mrsmouthy said...

Is there anything you can do to be able to ride in cars? Like would a gas mask work or something? I know I sound like I'm being funny, but there's got to be something!!