Monday, February 09, 2009

Meow!


Late last night I got an call from Megan. "Mom, get on ichat." So I did. This is what greated me:



Matthew and Megan had been at Animal Kingdom with friends all day,and got their faces painted. I told them they should try to freak out their druggie neighbors by standing outside, peering in their windows while meowing. They preferred entertaining me instead. Matthew loved making faces at himself on the computer and said, "I'm just going to stand in front of the mirror all night and play with myself." Seriously Matthew, I don't need to know those things.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That looks pretty cool! I'd love to see what Addison would've thought of them looking like that.

KatieD said...

Reminds me of Arrested Development:

Tobias: "And that's when I blue myself"

Michael: "There's got to be a better way to say that"

:)

meg.kat.art said...

Haha! I didn't know you were into AD, Katie. Perfect quote!

Just say Julie said...

hahahaha! I would totally stand in my neighbor's window like that!

hilltopper said...

funzies, imagine the looks you would get if you went to the grocery store like that.

if you keep an eye on the background in the AD "blue man" episodes you can see blue smudges everywhere.

mrsmouthy said...

Wow, Matthew, I didn't know tigers DID that!