Sunday, February 08, 2009

Just So You Know I'm Okay.


If I miss a day posting, Jessica starts to get concerned. If I miss two days in a row she calls Brewier to make sure I'm ok. I talked to her today And she reminded me that my blog is called daily observations and I needed to live up to that. So here are pictures from my weekend. The first is entitled, "If Megan were a Hasidic Jew."




On Saturday I stopped by my Moms and she made me lunch and fed me the best peanut butter cookies ever. The photo is blurry as so many of mine are these days becasue something is wrong with my camera.



We were walking around Central Park and spotted some paper bag mushrooms. These pop up around Orlando on a regualr basis.



This is the worlds largest tv remote and belongs to a friend. Its made especially for old geezers, (snicker snicker.)

8 comments:

Corey said...

you called my mommy old...

Tricia said...

Corey, actually I was referring to your dad :)

Just say Julie said...

Lovely observations :) Those paperbag mushrooms are rather interesting... we don't have those here that I know of.

hilltopper said...

yes, the paper bag mushrooms are interesting, i have never seen that before.

Liz said...

I would totally buy that remote. :)

Kimberly said...

Leu Gardens has the mushrooms. I love Megan's beard! LOL Did you see Roger's giant calculator that we bought him for his birthday? He squints or lowers his glasses to see everything anymore, and the calculator is like that remote.

mrsmouthy said...

That's 3 daily observations in one post. You made up for lost time!

Vickie said...

she didn't call your mommy old, Corey. She called your daddy old.
He's the one who wanted and bought it. I'm not that blind yet!