Monday, January 05, 2009

When I Play, I Pay.


I've been having a great time in KY. Visiting with Brett, Meghan and Duncan. Fabric shopping with Meghan for their new house, a trip to Trader Joes to buy a case of wine; then Saturday I spent the day antiquing in Madison, so when I started getting sick Sat. night I wasn't too surprised. Still, its easier to be sick here where the air is cleaner, than in FL. We are supposed to head home tonight and I'm looking forward to seeing my family and sleeping in my own bed....and my books....I always miss my books.

The picture of brett looking at the stick... that wasn't posed. Meghan disappeared for a moment then came back holding a stick with a bright pink plus sign telling Brett, "I'm NOT a grumpy bitch, I'm pregnant!"

5 comments:

hilltopper said...

im so sorry to hear that you were sick on saturday night.
have a safe trip home, im usually ready for my own bed within a few days of vacationing too.

Kimberly said...

LOL - I love Meghan!

Liz said...

Glad you're having a good time!

Georgia B. said...

sorry you're sick. i know the feeling. :(

Georgia B. said...

oh, and i hope you feel better soon.