Thursday, January 01, 2009

Sitting Outside the Library Again.


Catching up on emails and blogs. Jessica has done a fun post of her year in review.
Yesterday Brett and Duncan came to visit; can I just say that I have the cutest and sweetest grandchildren EVER. Seriously....I say that without any bias what so ever.



One of the things I do when ever I visit my in laws, is to take a day and go to Madison Indiana. My favorite antique shop of all time is there. Saturday is my day to go visit the town and even better than antiquing is that I get to meet Hilltopper! We met through SITS and now we get to meet in person!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I think it's so neat you get to meet a blog friend!!!

Kimberly said...

I just adore Duncan's cheeks!
You DO have great grandkids!
Enjoy your trip!

Amy said...

Toby was hoping to win a trip to Disneyworld the other day and all I could think of was that I could have coffee with my Florida blog friends! He didn't win.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just say Julie said...

That is an adorable picture! Hope Indidan was nice to you... it was a little too cold for me this week, so we skipped that visit. Hope you had a great New Years!