Thursday, January 08, 2009

Out the Kitchen Window.





I'm sitting outside the library once again; the snow has already started melting. We are staying another day to keep Brewiers mom company while his dad is in the hospital. I'm not too anxious to go back to FL because I keep getting phone calls from friends and family telling me how horrific the pollen count is. I've enjoyed just sitting and looking out the window, watching the grey skies and falling snow... its so relaxing....Brewiers mom thinks I'm crazy, but I keep telling its a treat for me, just like as the sun and warm weather are for people who visit Florida from the north.

5 comments:

aliann said...

I'm beginning to worry you're just going to stay up there with your grey skies.

hilltopper said...

youre still here! i thought of you this morning when we were playing in the snow i wondered if you had gone home and missed it all. i guess not.

Amy said...

Snow would be a great treat for me too. I'm glad you're having a relaxing break.

Kimberly said...

You have blog awards waiting for you when you get home! Glad you had a peaceful trip and congrats on being a grandma "again"! See me to collect your awards!

Vickie said...

I love snow. I miss snow.