Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Its Not Just Me.


I thought perhaps it was just me who was in a blogging slump, but it seems as if quite a few of the, (many) blogs I follow are experiencing the same thing. Part of my problem is that I've had another cold and have been in the house for a week. I did venture out to the grocery store yesterday, only to have my little car break. I had to call Brewier to come rescue me, and a tow truck to take my car to the mechanic.
Megan and Matthew have spent the past couple of nights with us, not because its cold, (it's been in the 80's,) but because we have so much fun together...and Megan cooks. This morning we had a pound of bacon for breakfast. No, nothing else, just bacon. Yeah, I'm not going to be doing that again anytime soon.
(blogging is going so slow that I'm doing a paid post tomorrow, along with my regular post.)

7 comments:

meg.kat.art said...

for the record - it was not my idea to eat JUST bacon and coffee but nobody wanted anything else!

hilltopper said...

it must be blog slump season. well, its cold noone wants to anything but cozy up and read, which makes for not too much blogging material.

Sarah said...

I'm feeling the slump for sure... Ugh. Sorry about your cold!

Just say Julie said...

Holy Toledo! That much bacon would put anyone in a blogging slump :) I know what you mean... my head is spinning rigt now making lists of everything I need to get done in the next couple of weeks. Sadly, I do my blogging during my conference period!

Linda said...

Did you read in the New York Times about this recipe where you wrap sausage with bacon and top that with crumbled cooked bacon, roll it all up and barbque it? It looked kind of good but at 500 grams of fat I don't think I'll try it.

HopiQ said...

You are definitely not alone in your blogging slump! I have some half-baked thoughts and a laptop that doesn't want to cooperate, so I'm doing a poor job with my blog. Sorry you're not feeling well!

mrsmouthy said...

My blog is definitely there too. It makes me feel better that it's an epidemic though!