Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Day of the Bed.


I woke up to freezing temperatures, a chilly house and what feels like the beginning of another cold and decided I was going to stay under my fluffy covers for a while. I got on the computer and watched two episodes of Grey's Anatomy, went on Facebook and tried to figure out how to use it better, then I started reading the second book in the Twilight series. Megan is forcing me to. She rightly said that we really shouldn't be mocking it unless we read the books. So now I can make fun of the books with a clear conscience.
After a couple of hours of hanging out in bed, it became a challenge to see how long I could do it. I've never been good at being still, even after major surgery I have a hard time resting, so the fact I was still in bed had Brewier and Megan a bit concerned, this worked to my advantage in that I was able to get them to bring me tea and food. And now it is 7:30 and I am still in my pj's in bed while Megan cooks dinner...I even took an hour long nap this afternooon...all that resting made me tired!

A portrait of my day.



When not waiting on me, Megan took pictures of Brewier for his new headshot card.

3 comments:

hilltopper said...

she totally tricked you into being drawn into 4 FAT books, my hip hurts after all that sitting up way past my bed time reading them!hahaha (maniacal laughter, need pain reliever)

hilltopper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

I don't think I've ever seen photos of your toe nails looking so naked.