Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thank You for All the Birthday Wishes Last Week.


I had a really nice birthday. Brewier and I went to the wine tasting in the afternoon and there were 20-24 wines to sample; I was determined to taste them all. After an hour and a half, I'd tasted eight and even though it was just two or three sips each, that was all I could handle.
Yesterday I didn't blog because I was busy cleaning and doing laundry in preparation for an impromptu to KY. We left last night around 7:30pm and got here about 9am. I don't know how Brewier can drive straight through like that without napping or anything, I'm just glad he can. We are spending today with Brett, Meghan, (its her birthday today,) and Duncan. I can't wait to download the pictures I've taken of the little cutie pie.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Well that explains why we haven't heard from you about New Years Eve! Have fun in KY!

Jenn said...

You made it!!! Have a great time!!!

Darla said...

Iam so glad you got out of Florida for a bit. By the way did you drive by me on the way?

Vickie said...

I'm glad to hear you were actually able to make it. Have a great time!

hilltopper said...

oh! are you in my area? wanna get coffee?

mrsmouthy said...

Ooo--I am SO doing that for one of my birthdays! Glad you had so much fun.