Saturday, December 27, 2008

Its Why We Call Him Gator.



Gator became Gregory's nickname shortly after he was born because of his penchant for biting. Not necessarily out of aggressiveness, but he just seems to have a need to bite down hard on things. I thought he had out grown this, but he must be stressed or something because during his last visit as he was watching cartoons, he bit, chewed and ate a piece of my leather ottoman. See that light grey part of the cording in the lower corner? Yep, missing leather. After I got after him for chewing on my furniture, he lay across the ottoman and started to gnaw off one of the buttons. I then made him sit on the floor so as to protect my furniture. He dined on his shirt instead. Do you think those rawhide dog things are same for kids? I think Gator needs one.



3 comments:

hilltopper said...

i wondered why you guys call him Gator!

Jenn said...

I think rawhide is perfect!

Heather said...

Maybe a nice piece of beef jerky would do the trick. Kids are so funny sometimes!