Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's 29 Degrees Out...


and Brewier and I are sitting in the car, outside the public library so we can get online. I'm lost without internet. I got up this morning, made my cup of tea and then didm't know to what to do because I couldn't get online. When I got out of bed this morning the skies were dark and cloudy and it was snowing. I was pretty excited and called both Jessica and Megan to tell them about it. As far as uploading pictures...thats not going to happen today,not enough band width. Well, I'm off to have a rockin New Years Eve with a bag of chocolate covered peanuts and tv.

2 comments:

meg.kat.art said...

I miss you mooooooooommmm!!!

I'm glad we got to ichat. I'll make you both our special dinner when you get back :)

Georgia B. said...

happy new year, fabulous Tricia!

may it be a blessed one for you.