Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Love Christmas...


Yes I do, I love Christmas how 'bout you? The Hilltopper bestowed this award upon me., and my wine bottle Christmas tree



Award Rules:

#1 you gotta love christmas to get this award

#2 the person you give this award must also love christmas

#3 link back to the person who awarded you this high honor

#4 list 5 things you love about christmas, unless you get on a roll and cant stop then list as many as you want

#5 pass the award on to as many people as you want

#6 leave them a comment telling them what they won

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT CHRISTMAS!

1 - Baking Christmas cookies

2 - Spending time doing Christmasy things with my family.

3- O Holy night - the birth of Jesus

4 - Christmas movies and music.

5 - My birthday is Dec. 23 and I've always loved having it so close to Christmas because everyone is in a festive mood.

I'm passing this award on to my daughters, Jessica and Megan because of their excellent cookie baking, Christmas decorating and general holiday spirit.

4 comments:

hilltopper said...

that was quick!

Georgia (AKA g-bug) said...

well deserved!

Greg Pflug said...

Howdy,
I need your famous bourbon balls recipe, please.

Jessica said...

Oh, thank you, mom! I promise to try to get to this soon. :)